Chairperson: Dr. Punam Chopra
Co-Ordinator: Asstt. Prof. Sarbjit Kaur
Management Committee Members:
- Dr. Gurbilas P. Singh Pannu (Managing Director)
- S. Darshan Singh (Director Education)
- Mrs. Parminder Kaur (Principal SGTB Public School)
Nominee’s from Local Society:
- S. Dalbir Singh Pannu
- S. Lakhwinder Singh
- Asstt. Prof. Kawalbir Kaur
- Asstt. Prof. Meenu Choudhary
- Asstt. Prof. Pardeep Pal Singh
- Asstt. Prof. Bhupinderjit Kaur
- Mrs. Suman Kumari
AIMS OF IQAC CELL
- To ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the institutions
- To assure stakeholder connected with higher education - namely, students, parents, teachers, staff, would be employers, funding agencies and society in general-of the accountability of the institution for its own quality and enhancement.
The IQAC tries to evolve mechanism and procedures for ensuring the following:-
- Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC CELL:-
The IQAC of the college performs the following functions:-
- Holds a meeting twice in a year to discuss and monitor quality benchmarks and parameters in various activities of the institution.
- Discussion on implementation of quality related issues.
It monitors all the institution process for speedy and logical completion at the earliest and tries to identify the weakness, obstacles if any.